JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anderic RRU401 backlight + learning remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbogart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Anderic RRU401 backlight + learning remote Reply with quote

Is anyone familiar with this remote? Its backlit, learning and similar design to but different button labeling from that of the INT-422, but no mention of macros in the description or manual. I have the Inteset but don't care for using stickers as labels. My searches have turned up only the linked listings at replacementremotes.com and Amazon:

https://www.replacementremotes.com/anderic/buy-rru401-with-backlight-learning-rru401-4-device-universal-remote#t_overview

https://www.amazon.com/Anderic-Universal-4-Device-Control-Blu-Ray/dp/B01N9Y45WL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491187413&sr=8-1&keywords=ANDERIC+RRU401
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the manual:

https://www.replacementremotes.com/store/productfiles/RRU401.pdf

Codes are somewhat different than the Inteset version. But I think there's a good chance we can make it work with Remote Master and that it can do macros (already does power macros). It likely won't work with Remote Master out of the box. If you're willing to do some testing and the remote does indeed have a 6-pin connector, we can probably get it working.
mbogart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Anderic RRU401 Reply with quote

madavej,
thanks for the reply. I don't have the Anderic remote or know if it has the 6-pin connector, I was just curious because I've never seen it anywhere else.
MrMoody

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have confirmed with a seller that the Anderic RRU401.3 does NOT have a JP1 connector.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: