JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BTV Box IPTV model B9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mateuslkgouvea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: BTV Box IPTV model B9 Reply with quote

Hello,

I`ve searched the File section for a .bin file to comunicate my Slingbox 500 with BTV Box IPTV model B9, I found one and was able to test it as a custom remote but it didn't respond to any command. Before considering buying an IR Widget, learning how to programe the infrared signals and so on, I wanted to know if there's another bin dedicated to that end that I was unable to find, or if someone is capable of creating it without too much labor.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked out the BTV B9 and that uses a completely different set of codes. Try the Thornstream Elite at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25060 . Not all the buttons will be correct but it should show us if some work.

Please note that Sling have changed the installation routine so follow the instructions linked to in the Readme file. And advance warning, if you don't read the bit marked IMPORTANT I will not provide any followup help.
Mateuslkgouvea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey, It worked perfectly! I didn`t tested all the butons but the ones i didnt, I seldom use them on the real remote control anyways. Wonderful job, thanks.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, glad I could help
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: