JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Xsight Touch -soft keys work but nothing else does

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK978

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Xsight Touch -soft keys work but nothing else does Reply with quote

I bought an Xsight touch used I thought it was working properly (was set up and left in spare bedroom so not sure if it had problem from the start)
It seems to upload and download properly andI upgraded firmware. The soft keys seem to work no problem but all hard keys do not work. I have gotten the channel +/- buttons and volume +/- to scroll up and down on a Roku menu even though I did not program them to do that...so it seems the hard buttons are capable of working they just seem unprogramed including the home/favorites/activites/ device buttons dont work which are part of the base firmware correct?.....anybody have any ideas...tried a reset didnt seem to work or did not solve problem anyways
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post your RMIR file so we can take a look.
TK978

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reply but I used this reset (below) after I tried the reset under setup on the remote...the following worked then upgrade frimware again

Press Power and OK while putting the battery back in. Then re-connected to PC and continue with the firmware upgrade
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: