JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Remote Recommendations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackching

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Remote Recommendations Reply with quote

So I have a NS-RC016-09 remote and am liking it, especially it being JP1.X. Anyway, I'm looking for a similar cheap remote. I'm thinking the same remote but with the back lights on it but I don't know the model number of it. Or do you guys know of a good one in the same price range? Also I would like a JP1 remote in UHF for a Dishnetwork/Bell receiver if you know of any in that price range also.
toddby

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm thinking the same remote but with the back lights on it but I don't know the model number of it

I believe the NS-RC02U-10A is backlit. The NS-RC02U-10A might be backlit, not sure.

The ANDERIC RRU401.2 is backlit according to their website https://www.replacementremotes.com/anderic/buy-rru401-2-advanced-backlit-with-learning-rru401-2-4-device-universal but not sure if it has a 6-pin connector or would work with Remote Master (see this thread - http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=128555.

Also mentioned in that thread is the Inteset INT-422 which is definately backlit but I'm not very familiar with it.

You should confirm with the seller before purchasing any of these that it's exactly what you want.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, there is no such thing as a universal remote that has RF for Dish/Bell. The only universal RF remote that controls a 3rd party RF device directly is the Xsight Touch / Nevo C3. And it can only control obsolete DirecTV satellite boxes.

You'll have to control Dish/Bell via IR if you use a universal remote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: