JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Phonotrend Prestige DVD2200 - DVD player
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of symbol buttons that DecodeCCF doesn't decode properly, so they just show up as E0 and C8 in the decode. I used to have a file that listed them, but that was many PCs ago.

I have created an upgrade that you can add to your XSight, with the E0 and C8 buttons added as soft keys. Could you test the upgrade and confirm what those 2 buttons are, so I can fix them?

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25155
rsbrux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the great work and fast turnaround. I haven't yet tested everything, but what I have tested works well. Here are the mystery keys:
E0 = info; This is called "DISPLAY" on the original remote, but I find that label confusing, as it could refer, e.g. to aspect ratio. Instead it displays information about what is being played, title, chapter, elapsed time, etc.
C8 = power toggle
I can fix this up myself and upload the result.
It would, of course be nice to have discrete power codes, but I am very happy with what you have provided and wouldn't know how to go about figuring out the codes for such an evidently unusual device.
Thanks again!
rsbrux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Device Upgrade for Phonotrend Prestige DVD2200 Reply with quote

The (hopefully) final version is uploaded here:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25170
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: