JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Questions on IPTV Device and creating a new BIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
comeonwtfisthis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Questions on IPTV Device and creating a new BIN Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I'm new to all of this. I just bought my first Slingbox to use with this device ( http://cscsmartiptv.com ).

So of course Slingbox does not list the remote in the lists and I did already try the MAG-250 remotes (but does not seem to work).

My questions are, having the original remote with me can I create a BIN file to apply? If so, is there a how-to/wiki (can't seem to find a guide to do this, maybe i'm blind).

Also, I already have that remote programmed with a Logitech Harmony Hub type device. Is there a way i can export that and compile a BIN to be used?

any help would be appreciated it.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you post the exact make and model of the device that you're trying to control, we'll create a bin file for you.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Questions on IPTV Device and creating a new BIN Reply with quote

comeonwtfisthis wrote:
My questions are, having the original remote with me can I create a BIN file to apply? If so, is there a how-to/wiki (can't seem to find a guide to do this, maybe i'm blind).

http://www.hifi-remote.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Create_Custom_Remote_Controls_and_use_them_on_your_Slingbox

Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: