JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RMIR URC 7980

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts321835

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: RMIR URC 7980 Reply with quote

I have macros embedded in activities, I am unable to edit it with RMIR when I try and edit it, it changes the key from button68 to 0, button 68 is not an option in RMIR is there any work around, also I have a requirement to delay a key press because the device takes a little time to boot, is that achievable?
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds kind of like you have an extender loaded in the remote but not in your file. Try reinstalling the extender. You should never see anything like button68.
jts321835

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for advice, will have a look when I get home it's not something I've custom installed it's default behaviour on the remote.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake, there is no extender for this remote that I know of.

In that case there are errors or something missing in the RDF and/or Map. Try to contact the author of the RDF and you guys can work out the corrections that are needed. Then you should be back in business.

EDIT: I see this is a brand new RDF still under development. Try to keep these kinds of questions back in the original thread rather than starting a new one. Otherwise folks like me who are out of the loop may unknowingly give you bad advice.

Last edited by mdavej on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jts321835

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see thanks for the advice, will bear that in mind, thanks for your advice, much appreciated.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: