JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vintage tube radios - anyone know anything?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phb1342

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Nice Work, Rob Reply with quote

Hello,

I am also late to this discussion, having not read this section of the forum before. (Been reading various sections off and on since Yahoo Groups…)

We all know what great work Rob can do, and this is just one example! It’s always terrific to see something really nice restored to good as new – whether a ’56 Chevy or a ’47 RCA Radiola. Congratulations on a nice job!

One question, can you still hear Bob Hale playing any Buckingham tunes on that radio?

Also, one problem: I’ve looked and looked and can not find the rcaradiola.rmdu file. Where did you file it?

Thus, I respectfully quote one of my favorite writers on this forum: “Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others”

Thanks for the 6131s Laughing
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Work, Rob Reply with quote

phb1342 wrote:
Also, one problem: I’ve looked and looked and can not find the rcaradiola.rmdu file. Where did you file it?

I would have loaded it if I'd created it, but these old 1947 radios are not remote controlled! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: