JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bose Wave Radio II wihtout CD changer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Castlestone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Bose Wave Radio II wihtout CD changer Reply with quote

1. Device: Bose Wave Radio II without changer
2. Type of device: audio
3. Year: 2007
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: RCU810 and URC8811B00
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes
6. Still have original remote? No
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? No
10. Learning remote question? No

I'm new to JP1 so I might be missing something obvious. I've loaded 3 different rmdu's I found for the Bose Wave Radio into RM (set the target remote) and copied and pasted the devices and protocols into IR and uploaded them to the 2 remotes I have with JP1 plugs. The radio indicates that it receives a signal when I use protocol $01 0C but none of the keys actually do anything. (There was one key that switched the radio into AUX mode but since the radio is now in that mode I can't verify whether that is repeatable.)

I've also downloaded some CCF files and decoded them and tried some of their function codes by entering the OBC codes into RM but still no luck.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. If anyone could confirm the protocol and maybe give me the learned codes for power and volume - that would be really helpful.

Thanks
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of baffled by your post, about getting into AUX mode, and not being able to get out, then I looked at the new Bose wave radio and see that they no longer have the buttons on the top. For a radio that is so expensive I'm surpised at that cheap move on their part.

There are lots of bose upgrades, try the ones for all the bose devices. If you can't find one here, I'd suggest going to a showroom with your learning remote and asking the salesman if you can learn the signals.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Castlestone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great suggestion.

I ended up going to the Bose website and buying a new remote. I was really surprised as it was only $13 with free shipping!

Once I get my new remote I will learn the codes and post the rdmu in the files section.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Castlestone wrote:
That's a great suggestion.

I ended up going to the Bose website and buying a new remote. I was really surprised as it was only $13 with free shipping!

Once I get my new remote I will learn the codes and post the rdmu in the files section.

Found a match in our file section, just in case you ever need it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: