JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Upgrade codes for Integra DVD and Audio Receiver?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
volan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Upgrade codes for Integra DVD and Audio Receiver? Reply with quote

My URC-8811 does not have codes to control my Integra DPC 6.1 DVD player and my Integra DTR 5.3 Audio Receiver.

I called OFA and they gave me device codes but they don't work in my remote so I've ordered a JP1 cable to try and upgrade my remote, however I was looking through the JP1 forum and I can't see any information at all on Integra devices.

As you can tell I'm brand new to JP1...

I now know that Integra are lower end Onkyo devices and the Onkyo code for my Audio receiver seems to work but it doesn't work for the DVD.

Can anyone help me get proper codes for my Integra devices?
gjarboni
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look in the Code Search forum. There's a sticky thread there that describes what you can do once you get your JP1 cable. The short answer is once you get your JP1 you can analyze learned codes from the original remote to figure out what protocol they use. Then you can create a your own device upgrade to control this device or find a device upgrade that someone else has already created in the Yahoo JP1 groups file area.
asinsh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The onkyo 898 combo code in the yahoo jp1 audio device file section works fine for integra (the intergra is the same as the onkyo anyway) and all the discrete codes built into that work on the integra.
jmfrazie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Onkyo combo code... Reply with quote

asinsh
Trying to understand this code 898 . My remote requires a four digit code, I believe. I'm trying to find a code for turning my Integra DSR 7.3 off and on using the Atlas DVR/PVR-5 remote.

Thanks for any help.....John
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmfrazie,

this old thread was referring to the Onkyo TX-DS898 RCVR

which can be found at this location.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=482

Since in your thread, you've already said you can turn the thing on with one setup and turn it off with another setup, we could really help you with your problem if you'd just give us the information that we need.

Like Do you have a cable. Which setup codes do partially work for you, etc. That's why we ask you to provide information from the template. The answer you get depends on the information you provide.

Good Luck
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Upgrade codes for Integra DVD and Audio Receiver? Reply with quote

volan wrote:
My URC-8811 does not have codes to control my Integra DPC 6.1 DVD player and my Integra DTR 5.3 Audio Receiver.

Found a match and recorded the IR signals with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: