JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PHILIPS DVDR3575h/37 dvd recorder w/hd
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: New Troubles with Philips DVDR3575H/37 IR code Reply with quote

Ahh...after months of slinging bliss with my Slingbox Pro and my Philips DVDR 3575, I've run into problems. I beg anyone that has any ideas to help me please.

My slingbox ethernet port went bad, so slingmedia replaced my slingbox with another one. Yeah slingmedia.

After I re-setup everything, the Philips code isn't working that I used before. I've tried both slingplayer version 1.5 and new 2.0 beta.

I re-downloaded RemoteMaster, but it's version 1.86 now and I had some troubles installing it. First it would say it needed an images folder, I found some slingbox images and linked those with RemoteMaster, then RM said it needed the protocols, and when I pointed it to the protocols file it abruptly aborted.

I think I eventually got RM to come up without any errors on windows XP and tried saving the .bin from the above .rmdu file in both PL and JU. My IR blaster in the slingbox that slingmedia sent me is showing IR Blaster Version 2.

Anyone have any ideas how to get the philips IR code working again? I feel hopeless as many people successfully used the 1010_PL.bin I posed in the forums. I don't know if it's my remotemaster setup not creating good .bin files now or if it's something else in the setup.

Thank you,
-Maku
Maku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: fixed Reply with quote

not sure what was wrong...maybe loose or dirty IR blaster cable, but I pulled all the cords, wiped them off, and resetup the IR code and it works fine again.

whew...close call.
JCoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Please Help!!! Reply with quote

I have the same DVR and have the Slingbox Pro HD 300. I have tried to alter the bin file as directed. I have downloaded several bin files that others have reported to have had success with. I simply cannot get this to work. Please help!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: