JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: USB JP1.2/3 adapter (brand new, made by Tommy Tyler)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolffan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: FS: USB JP1.2/3 adapter (brand new, made by Tommy Tyler) Reply with quote

I have a Tommy Tyler USB JP1.2/3 adapter cable for sale. This is considered the best adapter on the market. I just purchased it a couple of weeks ago and I never used it. I never even unrolled it from the way it was shipped. I decided I did not like the remote that I was going to program, so I have no use for the adapter. I will sell it for $25 USD. I will ship within one business day of receiving payment. The easiest way to pay me would be through paypal.

Here are the shipping options within the USA:
USPS, 1st class= $3.00
USPS, Priority Mail (2-3 day) = $5.50

If you are outside the USA, please contact me for shipping costs (andrew.v.wolff@gmail.com).

Contact me if you are interested!
wolffan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Sold Reply with quote

The cable has been sold.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: