JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tommy's new JP1.2/1.3 USB & Atlas OCAP 30333033
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wified

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of Tommy's JP1.3 interfaces:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9405

and the problem discussed above is no longer present. Tommy's interface is in it's 3rd version since the above problems, and it now works perfectly with Vista.

My advice: DO NOT BUY the JP1.x interface from DIYgadet.com, or any other place selling similar interfaces, if you are using it with the Atlas OCAP and Vista. I wrote DIY about this, and they didn't even try to help fix it. And they wouldn't even respond to my request to return the product to them.

UPDATE: I finally did hear back from DIYgadet.com. They offered to allow me to send everything back for a refund. But, since they are in Canada, it would cost me about as much as the refund to send it back. Again, just get Tommy's interface - it just works.

Last edited by wified on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
prelude
JP1 Vendor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wified wrote:
I got one of Tommy's JP1.3 interfaces:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9405

and the problem discussed above is no longer present. Tommy's interface is in it's 3rd version since the above problems, and it now works perfectly with Vista.

My advice: DO NOT BUY the JP1.x interface from DIYgadet.com, or any other place selling similar interfaces, if you are using it with the Atlas OCAP and Vista. I wrote DIY about this, and they didn't even try to help fix it. And they wouldn't even respond to my request to return the product to them.

Sorry we didn't receive a response from you so we thought the problem was solved. We have offered help and also offered a refund but we didn't get your response from our last reply:

I have removed sensitive information, but I believe you are the person who opened the ticket. Smile

Anyways, our refund offer still valid. (maybe your spam filter caught our email?) Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Hardware All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: