JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

problem with URC 7780 (oneforall)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eduardo1982

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: problem with URC 7780 (oneforall) Reply with quote

Hi all,
Hi trayed to upgrade a brand new URC 7780 remote by internal modem (play sound of upgrade file from PC speakers). The remote say download successfull but after few second the light turned on and the power key is blinking all time. Also removing battery and renserting them the remote still with no message into LCD display light ON and POWER Key blinking.
Someone know how to recover to remote to factory default?

Thanks
Ed
Brufort

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the same problem with my 2day old URC7780 after updating via intenet. I've also tried to remove the batteries.Furthermore I connected the Pins 3 and 5 of the JP1-Connector to Reset, but nothing happens.
I solved the Problem by Pressing the ON-Button during reinserting the Batteries.
eduardo1982

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you mean the POWER ON key as ON key?

Ed
kevjs1982

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up with my remote getting stuck in the same state after pushing a JP1 upgrade to my URC-7780, the way I fixed it was to upload my original download again - this fixed it.

When playing around with config I found trying to replaced the HT mode with a normal device would have the same effect (as well as selecting invalid numbers!) so that first back up is the best way of fixing it (unless anyone knows any better)

(Sorry to dredge up an hold thread, but this was the only post I came across while trying to fix the problem, and I hope it helps someone else in the future).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: