JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for 15-1925 or similar Remote using SC410971P Chip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmoos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Looking for 15-1925 or similar Remote using SC410971P Chip Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find one of these older remotes, I need the chip to fix a Smartlinc Houselinc
Silk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: RE: Looking for 15-1925 or similar Remote using SC410971P Ch Reply with quote

I've got a couple of unused 15-1919's. I only wanted the Plug n Power. Date code is 10A6. Never took them out of the box, much less opened them up, so I've got no idea if it uses a SC410971P, unless the Remote Chart showing them all using the 6805 makes it so. Got anything to swap?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 15-1919 uses the same chip as the Houselinc.
dmoos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it took me so long to post a reply, been busy wokring on a haunted house. What kinds of things would you be looking for, have some X10 stuff and other electronic stuff. Let me know what you would be looking for.
Silk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got my place X10'ed. Plug n Power is Radio Shack branded X10. Could use a 3 way switch, fluorescent switch or any other cool things I don't already have. I need a better way to get the legs bridged, I couldn't seem to get it right with a resistor. Is Smartlinc Houselinc X10 compatible? If yes, I've got a bunch of new stuff I've been meaning to put up on eBay that you might like. In electronic stuff, you wouldn't happen to have 15 feet or so of 1/2 inch, 10 conductor ribbon cable laying around? I'm about to buy some on eBay.
dmoos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple X10 Pro PLW03 and compainion PCW03 3-Way for up to 500W Incandescent lamp module. I also Have a RS100 which is a relay switch that I used for a fluoresent switch, it also has a compainion for 3-Way AS000, but can also be used stand alone. The only trick with the RS100 is it requires 3 wires at the switch, Hot, Neutral and Load. Diagram is at http://www.act-solutions.com/pdfs/PCCInst/rs100-1.pdf I also have a standard dryer Bridge. All of this stuff is in good condition, although used, I just upgraded to different equipment. Switches are almond in color. Yes, Smartlinc Houselink is X10 compatible.
Silk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the dryer bridge 3 or 4 wire?
dmoos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a Smarthome SignalLinc Model 4816B2 3 conductor. http://www.smarthome.com/4816b2.html
You unplug your dryer, plug this into the outlet and plug your dryer into it. Outlet should look something like this:

L

\ /
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got 2 old Comcast Navigators, URC-44000's lying around. I think they have an odd chip set. Are you still looking for these, or have you already made your deal?
Silk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mentioned the switches are almond. I hope it's only the RS100. If the PLW03's + PCW03 are white I'll swap you for those and the dryer bridge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: