JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Maps, Images, and RDF's for RM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Maps, Images, and RDF's for RM Reply with quote

Greg

I posted a few updates in the SourceForge support request area.

Welcome back...... Hope you enjoyed your vacation at the beach.
gfb107
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a nice 4 day trip to the beach. That's long enough for me. Being blonde and blue-eyed, I can only take so much sun, even with SPF 30.
My kids are both red-heads, so they are in the same boat as I am.

Anyway, I replied to your support request at SourceForge. Thanks for including path information in the .zip file.

I'm not convinced that using a SourceForge support request is the best way to go about this sort of thing. I'd prefer to keep all discussion in one place. The problem of course is that we don't yet have the ability to store files here. Obviously you still can't put your changes into CVS yourself. Maybe put all the discussion here, and only use the support requests to store the .zip files themselves. Maybe put links in both places to cross-reference?
The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg

I have not worked out the SSH problem yet and I don't think until I do I can check them into CVS Correct?. Seems my work is getting in the way of what I like to do Very Happy Twisted Evil

If it works for you, in the interim, I will post the zip file in a support request and link it from here.
gfb107
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nils_Ekberg wrote:
Greg

I have not worked out the SSH problem yet and I don't think until I do I can check them into CVS Correct?. Seems my work is getting in the way of what I like to do Very Happy Twisted Evil

Right.

I think you can have 2 versions of SSH installed on your system simultaneously, but they probably can't both be running.

At least, my PUTTY directory isn't in any system path, and I just point TortoiseCVS directly at plink.exe in my PUTTY directory, fully qualified. I just make sure that the matching pageant.exe is running, with my key loaded. before I do anything that actually talks to the SourceForge CVS server.

You should be able to switch back and forth without too much trouble.

Nils_Ekberg wrote:
If it works for you, in the interim, I will post the zip file in a support request and link it from here.

That'll be fine.
The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: