JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

15-2116 @ geeks.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antilope

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: 15-2116 @ geeks.com Reply with quote

Compgeeks.com is selling what appears to be the Radio Shack 15-2116 for $ 9.99

Radio Shack 15-2116 at Compgeeks

Rusty
GLT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Antilope - Just ordered 2 - That gives me 4 - so now I can maybe still find one after.... well...uh... "happy hour"!

Any more remotes here and I'm going have to open a store. BUT having the 9910 and two 6131's the 15-2116 is by far my favorite remote.

BTW it's easy to get them for $8.99. Geeks has a coupon that is pretty easy to find (Google Geeks coupon) for 10% off. "TECHBARGAINS" worked for me.

Was going to order 4 at that price but I thought I'd leave some for ya'll!!

Thanks,

GLT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: