JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to set Housecode in 15-2117?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPSAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will remember this. I did resolve my issues. Now I think all I need to do is get LKP working. I remember in the past I have had bad luck with LKP.

Thank you all again,

Dave
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although the protocol and Device upgrades for LKP haven't changed, it has become MUCH easier to implement as it's now incorporated directly into IR. Go to the Special Protocols Tab and everything is pretty clearly laid out for you when you select LKP.

Remotes: OFA XSight Touch, AR XSight Touch
TVs: LG 65" Smart LED TV; Samsung QN850BF Series - 8K UHD Neo QLED LCD TV
RCVR: Onkyo TX-SR875; Integra DTR 40.3
DVD/VCR: Pioneer DV-400VK (multi-region DVD), Sony BDP-S350 (Blu-ray), Toshiba HD-A3 (HD-DVD), Panasonic AG-W1 (Multi-system VCR);
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704.
Amazon Firestick
tape deck: Pioneer CT 1380WR (double cassette deck)
(But I still have to get up for my beer)
MPSAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Looks GREAT!!! Now to see if it works!

UPDATE...

Well, it does and it doesn't. My X10 is on AUX. I created a LKP on aux and aux key. I have skp as
dev_aux

AND LKP

dev_aux
ch+

So AUX does nothing but set unit to 5, but LKP AUX should set Unit to 5 and turn lamp on...it does not work.

However, if I set DEV to AUX and key to zero, pressing 0 while in aux does cause skp and lkp to work. So, how can I make the AUX key itself do this?

TIA

Dave

Capn Trips wrote:
Although the protocol and Device upgrades for LKP haven't changed, it has become MUCH easier to implement as it's now incorporated directly into IR. Go to the Special Protocols Tab and everything is pretty clearly laid out for you when you select LKP.

MPSAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know what is wrong...simple braindead question...what are X_TV commands? I am sure that is why my AUX and AUX combo does not work...I need an X_AUX...but what is that?

TIA
greenough1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_AUX sets the current device, while executing the macro to AUX. It only in effect during the macro execution. So let's say you want to turn on the tv, select input DTV, turn on the RCVR and select input V1, and finally leave the remote with CBL selected, you would do:
X_TV;Power;FWD;X_RCVR;shift+Power;1, X_CBL

where X_TV;FWD is discrete selection of DTV input, X_RCR;shift+power is discrete power on and X_RCVR;1 is discrete selection of V1 input.
Ending the macro with X_CBL, leave the remote configured to control the cable box along (C_CBL, M_CBL, T_CBL, but V_RCVR).

Could you problems be timing issues? maybe you're firing commands too fast? Have you tested that you can turn on the light with light on defined as a keymove?

Best,
jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: