JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lite-On 7551 and HTPro 9910 - buttons repeat wicked fast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Byron Williams

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Lite-On 7551 and HTPro 9910 - buttons repeat wicked fast Reply with quote

I have a Lite-On 7551 keyboard. I have read all the threads about this keyboard and it appears that the airboard upgrades should work with it. I'm using it on a linux PC running MythTV. I'm trying to program a HTPro 9910 remote. I have been able to program to the remote and learn buttons from the keyboard, but I don't have enough memory to learn all the buttons I'll need, so it looks like i need to create an upgrade or find one.

I have tried using the "Airboard make and break keys" and also the "airboard combination" upgrades you have produced. The first didn't seem to work much at all for me. The combination upgrade you have seems to do the trick except all my buttons repeat. I tried changing the bit you mention to 0 on all buttons, but the repeat is still crazy fast anyway. It seems my receiver may require the break command or something. I have learned all the keys and can post files if that will hep.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help,
John Williams
John Byron Williams

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went back and tried the make and break command upgrade to see what I as missing. It seems to work now. In fact I got it all programmed for Myth TV and things are working great. I love JP1 thanks for all you guys have done to develop it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Keyboards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: