JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dual Keypress not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RussellS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Dual Keypress not working Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have a Digital Edge SK-7100 (which I believe is a re-badged Airboard) IR keyboard.

I am trying to learn the CTRL/ESC keypress (keys pressed simultaneously) with my URC-8810, however when I check the learned signal with IR5.15 nothing is showing up in the learned signals. Single keypresses are fine.

Is there any way for me to replicate CTRL/ESC on the keyboard with a single keypress on the remote.

In case anyone is wondering why I need to do this, it is because that particular keypress is set in the BIOS to power up the PC from the PS2 keyboard. So I want to use this from the remote control to power up my HTPC.

Many thanks

Russell
johnnya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't be able to learn a compound keystrike, only individual commands/signals which you can then put together in a macro. But instead of learning them, it might be easier to use the new Airboard upgrade that Jon Armstrong has been kindly fine-tuning over the past couple weeks.

You can read up on its development and current state (as well as how to make a compound keystrike macro in this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Keyboards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: