JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

need codes for Harman Kardon HK 525

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pickled

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: need codes for Harman Kardon HK 525 Reply with quote

I currently can control most of my stereo EXCEPT I need to be able to set it to the right surround sound setting (DTS NEO6) when I switch to other devices. For some reason, it used to work perfectly but now it has stopped. However, I never had a discrete code for this so I have no idea why it worked before...meaning if you hit the button for NEO 6 more than once it toggles from Music to Theater modes, but in my macros I need it to always go to Theater. How can I get this to work flawlessly?

1. Device: Harman Kardon HK 525
2. Type of device: Audio receiver
3. JP1 Remote model: HTPro/OFA 8910
4. JP1 user? Yes
5. Still have original remote? Yes
6. Checked Yahoo file section? Yes (currently using a old HK file from there)
7. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes, I see some HK 520 ccf files there but I have no clue what to do with those.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: