JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mising Bound Keys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtrump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite honestly, I would be happy for the multi-macros to go away in my two 36?0 remotes. Unlabeled buttons such as the colored ones are confusing enough to say nothing of not knowing which macro will be executed on the first button press after it was used a day prior.

A compromise, if that is possible, would be to allow multi-macros with a long press but allow conventional macros with a short press. I would probably just ignore the long press options.

This might not be as important if I were the only one using a remote, but shared with my wife, it needs to be very predictable what to expect.
_______
Dick
davecs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtrump wrote:

A compromise, if that is possible, would be to allow multi-macros with a long press but allow conventional macros with a short press. I would probably just ignore the long press options.

_______
Dick

Isn't that how they're supposed to work (according to the manual)?
HamburgerHelper1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 am    Post subject: Mising Bound Keys Reply with quote

The way the 3660 normally handles MultiMacro according to the manual is that the button performs its normal function with a short press and if the button is held it the performs the Multimacro
Attempting a conventional macro with a short press and a multimacro with a long press will not work because the macro will become part of the multimacro
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: