JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I am selling some distribution components on EBAY (sold)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wkeith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject: I am selling some distribution components on EBAY (sold) Reply with quote

http://ebay.us/CaQIoK?cmpnId=5338273189

I am selling these TV Distribution system components as I have upgraded from two SKY HD boxes to SKY Q with mini boxes.

The Labgear MSA283LP allows you to distribute TV signals and/or control SKY in up to 8 locations

The signal booster does the same for 4 locations - I upgraded from SPC4 to Labgear when I added a 5th location.

The Global SPC4 and SPC4F allow you to send the IR signal to the correct one of up to 4 SKY boxes through their RF2 port. A setting on the SKY remote allows the combiner to send the signal to the appropriate box.

I had two HD boxes in my basement and used HDMI splitters to send HD signals to most TV's and used the RF signal for Magic eyes except for an upstairs bedroom which was too far for an HDMI cable so used the RF cable for both the magic eyes and signal.

The SPC4F has "F" connectors. The SPC4 has standard TV aerial connectors. I upgraded to the SPC4F as the connectors were less likely to come off.

Includes power supply and connecting cable for the Labgear MSA283LP and a compatible power supply for the T140.

Also includes two Magic eyes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: