JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WoHome Soundbar 9920

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackssr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: WoHome Soundbar 9920 Reply with quote

Our church received a sound bar in donation. (“Wohome 9920”). Brand New but cheap Asian brand. The remote has discrete for BT but not optical. It only has power toggle as well. Can anyone assist in any way? The manufacturer hasn’t responded. I have searched but no luck. I prefer discrete codes over workarounds.

Thanks in advance.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more info you give us the more we have to work with. If you have the OEM remote, have you captured the signals to see what protocol and device code(s) they use? If so, the next step is to create an upgrade that replicates the buttons that you have, then you can start testing the "gap" OBC codes. The way I do it is to create dummy upgrades where all the buttons are programmed using gap codes, then test the upgrades.
blackssr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far from an expert, I am not sure I understand what to give you, but I will listen to your instructions. I will be happy just to get discrete for optical input. Right now, I have programmed BT discrete then input, input, input and it gets me to optical. (lather, rinse, repeat. hahaha). When done, power off and if/variable tracks status. I have the original remote. That is the extent of my knowledge. I am very well versed in the URC software. The remote is the URC 990, also donated. Here the sound bar that was donated.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y6MH8BF/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1K7GOQ1CRZFWM&psc=1
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which JP1 do you have, and is it a learning remote? If it is, learn all the buttons that are on the OEM remote and then save the rmir file and post it here.

Here's a list of the buttons on the OEM remote. The first 8 have obvious buttons on a JP1 remote that you can learn them to, but the last 6 do not, so I suggest you learn those to the first 6 numeric buttons on the JP1 remote as I've suggested below.

Power
Mute
Mode
Vol+/Up Arrow
Vol-/Down Arrow
Skip+/Right Arrow
Skip-/Left Arrow
Play/Pause/OK
1 EQ Mode Music
2 EQ Mode Movie
3 EQ Mode News
4 BT (BlueTooth)
5 Loop Playback
6 3D

In case you didn't get a user manual with the soundbar, you can download on here:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2641/1564/files/Soundbar_S9920-User_Manual.pdf?v=1612254306
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: