JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Giant XSight Touch collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xnappo
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Giant XSight Touch collection Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have a *really* big collection of XSight Touch ARRX18G remotes.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ixGWgc54q2UWqMWZ9

I don't really want to sell them on eBay since people may not know what they are getting.

I will be going through and cataloging what I have to update this post, but if you are interested in something specific let me know.

Keep in mind these remotes are 10+ years old, so none of them are mint. I will discuss the details of the exact remote with anyone interested.

Prices:
Remote + battery

Good condition: $20 SOLD OUT
Fair condition: $15

Charging stand:$5

RF Extender: $20 SOLD OUT

Shipping $8 flat rate in the US.

xnappo

Last edited by xnappo on Tue May 26, 2020 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
andrewilley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely interested in the best condition one you have. Mine is really showing its age, with the back middle rubberised section badly worn and the front glossy black plastic casing lifting and cracking in places. Would need shipping cost to the UK though.

Andre
xnappo
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewilley wrote:
Definitely interested in the best condition one you have. Mine is really showing its age, with the back middle rubberised section badly worn and the front glossy black plastic casing lifting and cracking in places. Would need shipping cost to the UK though.

Andre

Andre see your PM. From what I can tell international shipping will be ~$35
Unity

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to post to say that I purchased a pair of XSight Touch ARRX18G remotes and an extender and xnappo provided great communication and quick shipping even with the hassle of shipping to Canada. The gear is in very good condition, all the buttons work well and he charged me what he paid USPS for the shipping without any markup.

Thank you xnappo and hifi-remote.com as I've always wanted to try a JP1 remote and I now have one and with the help of the forums my late 80's Revox gear is now fully operational remotely! I'm happy to report that the Revox commands even work over the RF extender, so I'm set!

Back to the forums to learn more and create more favorite icons!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: