JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

XORO HRM 7619 - DVB-C and DVB-T2 HEVC Receiver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bayerwire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:44 pm    Post subject: XORO HRM 7619 - DVB-C and DVB-T2 HEVC Receiver Reply with quote

first of all my English is bad. I am used to all the slingboxes available, present and past. Knowing the Slingbox Pro-HD and 350 will work with the V2010_RV.bin file. The M1 does not. The IR LED is fireing ( check with Cell phone Cam. ) but it does not switch anything. I do not undstand why selling the Slingbox to Europe but with no support to the waste and wide use of digital cable tuner ( DVB-C and DVB-T2 ) from differend brands. Xoro e.g. is the best buy here with tons of user and maybe number one in Germany. So I can not use the Slingbox because of the missing remote Code. This is poor. So I want to buy a US digital DVB C/t2 tuner with SlingMedia supported codes but this ist not easy as well. So, I don't know what to except throwing my problem to you.
It would be kind if someone can work out a solution. I will provide any Information needed. many thanks in advance. Let me ad that the Xoro has many variation but they all use the same remote.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have an RV file that works with one Slingbox but doesn't work with another, you may need a PL file for the other. Where did you get the V2010_RV.bin file? The name of the file is meaningless as that is what most Slingbox bin files are called.
bayerwire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Dear Robman Reply with quote

many thanks for your reply. Yes I tryed the PL ( for Cable Receiver ) file but the result is when the file is taken the remote is- and stayed greyed out.
With the V2010_RV.bin the remote Shows but does not flip anything and with the V2010_PL.bin the remote is dead. I tryed many variations first with the choosable Hardware cathegorie like Cable, Satelite, VCR... and from there ( with no luck ) differend models. I mean if the just sell one M1 Slingbox to Germany they will face at least that Problem. I do not know how other People like me deal with it. The slingbox is not that common here. Anyway, greetings to you.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it sounds like your Slingbox uses RV files, but the file that you tested is not the right file for your device. You didn't say where you got the file that you tested. Remember, almost all of our Slingbox files have names very similar to V2010_RV.bin, so that name doesn't help us identify it, I would need the link to the file itself, if you downloaded it from the web.

You also haven't stated what the make and model of your STB device is.
bayerwire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Robman, today I tryed again but first to your questions. I loaded the file from this HP and I found it while seraching for my CableTV device XORO
The model is : XORO HRM 7619 - DVB-C and DVB-T2 HEVC Receiver. DVB is a Europeen TV Standard. C means Cable and T2 terrestical.
I can load the V2010_PL.bin when taking cable tuner or PVR but it's greyed out. It stopp TV for half a second while useing the standart software remote but it does not work. For unknown reasons I cannot load V2010_RV.bin. It states the file is a invalid custom bin file.

The file I use is : DVR/PVR Xoro HRK 7564 / alanrichey / works with my SlingHD Pro and 350 but not with M1
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it sounds like this is the file you are using:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13961

You say that it works with your SlingHD Pro and 350, to control your XORO HRM 7619, but it doesn't work with your Slingbox M1, correct?

Alan, do you have any knowledge of the M1?
bayerwire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xoro HRM 7619 and derivates solved !

first in the remote set up when chosing a device I took " miscellaneous "
for a try and it worked. In the HD Pro and 350 remote setup I took PVR
to make it work. In both cases a few Buttons are greyed out but most of them are useable. Many thanks to all of you and in particular, Robman.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What buttons are greyed out that you would expect to be present?
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, let's get a few things straight. If the BIN file works with the HD Pro and the 350 it WILL work with the M1. I have an M1 myself and know it uses the same format as other boxes. However, a few things tell me that 'bayerwire' is not using the latest set of installation instructions. For example, the M1 uses the PL file NOT the RV file. And you should NEVER select Miscellaneous as the box type, it doesn't work.

So please try again using the installation instructions at http://www.rmrsoft.com/how_to_install_a_custom_remote_onto_the_slingbox.html

And please read them in full. In particular, if you don't follow the instructions marked IMPORTANT you won't get any further help from me Very Happy
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan, you missed his last post where he said he got it working.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, half asleep Very Happy
bayerwire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks to the both of you. @ Alanriche I admire your work with the XORO V2010_PL.bin file. Without - the Box is just a better brick. You should ask for something GOOD from Slingmedia company Wink
But since I tryed so hard I insist it will work only with the Miscellaneous ( underneath the other 4 choices ) categorie and from ther "other " and than I can load the bin file up. And than it worked. I am rather happy because I work a lot abroad. Just like to watch the News and somtimes when I get borred the advertisements as well. Wish you two a nice Weekend from Germany. Today better heads down. It's Friday the 13th.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@bayerwire, if there are some buttons missing from the upgrade, we might be able to help get them added, if you let us know what they are, and if you're willing to do some experiments for us.

The following file has button codes that are not included in the original upgrade, assigned to random buttons (ie, the first 20 or so buttons, starting with POWER). Could you try loading this file into one of your Slingboxes (the file is V2011) and then test the buttons. If any of the buttons do something, make a note of which button is was and what the function was, then post the results here. Then I will add these to the master upgrade.

Keep in mind that some functions only work in certain screens or menus.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25660
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: