JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Changed email address in profile, then could not log back in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesnewell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:48 pm    Post subject: Changed email address in profile, then could not log back in Reply with quote

Original user name=wnewell.
After changing my email address I couldn't log back in, Said my account was inactive and to contact admin, but no way to do that from that page. Sent a couple of emails people here but got no response. Finally re-registered with another user name, but I've got a lot of post and uploads and such under my original user name I've had since Jan 2009. is there a way to fix this?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did you send emails to? Just for future reference, I'm the one that you need to contact. When you change your email address, the system will send an email to you confirming the change, and many email systems block automated emails, or send them to the spam/junk folder. You need to click on the link in that email in order to re-gain access.

I have re-activated your old account.
wnewell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Who did you send emails to? Just for future reference, I'm the one that you need to contact. When you change your email address, the system will send an email to you confirming the change, and many email systems block automated emails, or send them to the spam/junk folder. You need to click on the link in that email in order to re-gain access.

I have re-activated your old account.

Thanks
I sent one to rob1 (at) hifi-remote.com got that from here. That's what email me is linked to on www.hifi-remote.com and another to johnfine (at) hifi-remote.com.
This is the message that pops up when I tried to get a forgotten password, but there's no contact info there.
Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Anyway thank's for fixing it. If I can delete the new wesnewell account I will. If not, can you?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rob1 address is me, I just searched my email for your message and I never got it. John Fine hasn't been here in years, in fact I wonder if he's still alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Web Site Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: