JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Onkyo RC-810M aka URC-6510?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rp25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:06 am    Post subject: Onkyo RC-810M aka URC-6510? Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to get back to life an Onkyo RC-810M remote control. The remote was working fine until a transfer from the AV-receiver (TX-NR809) failed (the AV-receiver can send codes to the remote for a new device to control).

Since then, the remote doesn't respond anymore and there's no more light on it. I've tried to reset it but it didn't work.

After opening it, I saw that it is marked inside:

UEI ONKYO JAGUAR II
URC-6510BCO-XXX-R

and I also found JP1.4 pins. So, I've soldered 4 cables and tried to connect to RMIR using a serial to USB key. I only get a "no remotes found" popup Sad .

Here's the end of the rmaster.err file:

Quote:
[...]
DevParm is Device
DevParm is Sub Device
Generating deviceImporter for protocol null
libraryFolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64
LibraryLoader: Java version '1.8.0_211' from 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211' running on 'Windows 10' (amd64)
LibraryLoader: Attempting to load 'jp12serial' from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp12serial.dll'...
LibraryLoader: Loaded 'jp12serial' successfully from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp12serial.dll'
JP12Serial version 0.23
LibraryLoader: Java version '1.8.0_211' from 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211' running on 'Windows 10' (amd64)
LibraryLoader: Attempting to load 'hidapi' from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\hidapi.dll'...
LibraryLoader: Loaded 'hidapi' successfully from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\hidapi.dll'
CommHID version 1.0
JP2BT version 0.3
LibraryLoader: Attempting to load 'jp1usb' from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp1usb.dll'...
LibraryLoader: Loaded 'jp1usb' successfully from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp1usb.dll'
JP1USB version 0.031
JPS version 0.1
LibraryLoader: Attempting to load 'jp1parallel' from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp1parallel.dll'...
LibraryLoader: Loaded 'jp1parallel' successfully from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\jp1parallel.dll'
JP1Parallel version 0.12
JP1Parallel InpOutDriver is open
DecodeIR: Looking in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster'.
LibraryLoader: Attempting to load 'DecodeIR' from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\DecodeIR.dll'...
LibraryLoader: Loaded 'DecodeIR' successfully from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RemoteMaster\Windows-amd64\DecodeIR.dll'
Starting normal download
Interface Name = JP1.X Serial
Port Name = COM5
Testing interface: JP1.X Serial
Interface matched. Trying to open remote
Port Name = NULL
Failed to open
RemoteMaster.windowClosing() entered

Do you have any idea? Is there a way to restore the chip to its default state? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: