JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro - All Off / Return to Home Screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nohjy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Macro - All Off / Return to Home Screen Reply with quote

I have created a macro on my Xsight Touch to turn everything off from the power button, but I can't figure out how to get it to return to the home screen. I have read that there is a way to do this, but I can's specific directions. What do I add to the end of the macro to get it to do this? Also, is there a way to get it to go to other screens i.e. the activities screen?
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add the Button:Home command to the end of your macro. It's near the bottom of the commands list.
nohjy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mdavej! Your help is always appreciated. I tried the activities command as well, but it did not work. It appears only the home command works.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's correct. Home is the only one of those that works.
landolfi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this also mean I can't use the Button:Devices to simulate a remote Devices button push to switch to a different device from within another device? I think so because the macro I created isn't working. Just noticed the Button: commands when editing an old macro tonight.

You might ask why I'd want to do that, and it's true that I've found every time I thought I needed to I found that I wasn't thinking it through properly, so it's mostly out of curiosity that I ask.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct. As I said before, Home is the only one that works. I recommend you simply add the specific commands you need from other devices to the Buttons assignments on your current device. Just make notes as you use your remote until you've added everything you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: