JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Error Downloading from Remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt M

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Error Downloading from Remote Reply with quote

As the title states. Link to my raw download:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=download&file_id=25476
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been absent from the forums for a while, but it would seem that the experts are going to need more than that. Is this a new remote? What model name does it have? What does it look like.

What version of RMIR are you using....

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Matt M

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, It's my first error and I wasn't sure what all was needed. I thought that maybe the raw file contained all necessary information. It is an ARRX15G that I bought from EBAY.

I was running RM.v2.06.b5 when I received the error, and the RAW download is from that version. I upgraded to RM.v2.07b2 and I still received the error. I then uploaded a saved copy to the remote, and I was able to download to the remote after that. At this point I don't have a problem, but I thought that the developers might want to have a look anyway.

I appreciate the work that you have put into this, and I love my ARRX15G. As you can see from my post count, I have been able to get everything working the way that I want it to by just reading the Wiki and the forums.

Great job!
Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: