JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ocilion T220 IPTV stb
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gulyasal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Ocilion T220 Reply with quote

In any event, I think you are all amazing. I was gutted when I took delivery of the Slingbox 500 and I was unable to use it. You turned a piece of hardware that was useless into something high functioning. I already tried it out: we went on vacation to a chalet in the mountains of Switzerland, and we could use the Slingbox to watch TV at the chalet. I hooked the Slingbox app to my Chromecaster on a 32 inch TV, and to my surprise it worked (even the resolution was excellent). I could turn the STB on/off, change channels, bring up the guide, etc. Amazing!

Thank you again for all your help. I appreciate your efforts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: