JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help! TCL Roku TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When using Stand Alone TiVo remote in IR or RF mode, pressing tv volume or mute keys, programmed for any brand of tv, it still flashes a yellow circle on the TiVo itself for each command. Even though there's no effect on TiVo. But pressing the volume key on tv oem remote with same IR codeset, doesn't get response from TiVo. Tivo remotes most add extra IR signal to make TiVo respond.
Ed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completed my testing and compiled my results into an RM upgrade file for the TCL P605. I've posted it here in case there is any interest: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14764

This file includes discretes for on, off, and input selection as well as discretes for direct access to most of the Roku streaming services.

Thanks to everyone for the support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: