JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Remote not found

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andypag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Remote not found Reply with quote

Hi I've plugged my Xsight Plus in using a standard USB2 cable. (I used the same cable to connect it to the EZRC software). On the screen of the remote it says USB connected, but when I hit download from remote, I get No Remote found...

Any suggestions? The only solutions I've found on here relate to driver issues on cables, but the remote was recognised with EZRC so I'm guessing that can't be it. I'm on windows 10.

Andy
andypag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS I have changed the regedit entry for the powermanagement to 0. And still no remote found.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Make sure that menu item Remote\Interface is set to AutoDetect.
2) Check Help/About. Under interfaces, CommHID version 0.4 should be listed. And, you are using RMIR v2.04 , right?
3) Look in the RDF folder in the main RMIR installlation folder and ensure that the file USB8009 (URC-8620 XSight Plus).rdf is present.

If this doesn't work, start RMIR, attempt a download, and then find rmaster.err in the main RMIR installation folder. Put a copy of that in the Diagnosis File Section, and post a link to it in this thread.
andypag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

Thanks 3FG. Followed your steps and that lead me to realising it wasn't installed properly. Downloading now. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: