JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dreambox V4 URC-39930

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leotzian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Dreambox V4 URC-39930 Reply with quote

Hi to all I want to ask something if anyone knows.
I want to map some buttons, I had downloaded from your file section the file I want to add, but when I choose my remote a Dreambox V4 URC-39930 BJ0 remote, not all buttons have the yellow circle to assign a button on them if I choose for test the Dreambox V3 URC-39730 B02 all the buttons have yellow circles those 2 remotes are exactly the same from outside if you look them.
Is this map's file problem or Rdf's file problem? I checked the map file with MapThis and it seems ok all buttons are mapped.
After checking the V3 and V4 map files with a text editor both files are exact the same, so I find out renaming the two rdf's ( V3 V4 ) that the problem? is in the rdf file.
Why is this happening? is there a way to fix it? am I doing something wrong
Thanks in advance.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the V3 or V4 maps in the main Remote Master distribution. Could you please post them or a link to where you found them? Then I can fix them for you.

If you want to fix it yourself, the button names in MapThis must match the names in the RDF exactly. In the V2 file I checked, there were obvious differences. You have to shut down and restart RM for any changes to take effect.
leotzian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
I don't see the V3 or V4 maps in the main Remote Master distribution. Could you please post them or a link to where you found them? Then I can fix them for you.

If you want to fix it yourself, the button names in MapThis must match the names in the RDF exactly. In the V2 file I checked, there were obvious differences. You have to shut down and restart RM for any changes to take effect.

Hi my friend for the answer, I don't know where I had found the V4 map, perhaps in the past I had renamed another V map to V4.
You helped me a lot, because I didn't knew where to search,
I try editing the map file but I had Java errors, so I corrected the V4 RDF with the exact values of the V4 map correcting the buttons I could not choose to map a function on, and ALL OK NOW.
Thank again very much for your help
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think parentheses in the button names may not be allowed. Hence the curly brackets (French quotes) that were in the map needed to be used in the RDF.

Please post your corrected RDF and map(s) (zip them up in the same file) in the diagnosis section so we can add them to Remote Master.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=user_upload&cat_id=35
leotzian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Yes, I think parentheses in the button names may not be allowed. Hence the curly brackets (French quotes) that were in the map needed to be used in the RDF.

Please post your corrected RDF and map(s) (zip them up in the same file) in the diagnosis section so we can add them to Remote Master.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=user_upload&cat_id=35

Hi my friend
I had uploaded it here http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14279

Thanks again for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: