JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RM/RMIR v2.03 available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS AN UPDATED POST THAT CONTAINS A VALID LINK TO THE V2.04 BUILD 6 FILES. APOLOGIES FOR YESTERDAY'S LINK THAT STILL CONTAINED BUILD 5 FILES.

For users keeping up with the development builds of RMIR v2.04, here are the update files for build 6. These are replacements, or in the case of rdf/map/image files are additions, to build 1 that is available at the same link as a full installation package.

Build 6 adds support for the newest interface, JP3.1, used by the URC-7980. For this it needs jp12serial v0.22, a beta version for Windows 64-bit systems of which is in this package. At present, compilations for other OS's are not available. For those OS's you may continue to use jp12serial v0.21 that is included in RMIR v2.04 build 1, which supports everything other than JP3.1

@tranx: I don't have either Windows 10 or a display anything near the resolution you are using, so this build 6 will not help you. I will look into the code to see if I can spot anything that might be causing these narrow lines, but without the ability to test for it I cannot guarantee success.

Last edited by mathdon on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
tranx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mathdon. Wish we did not have Windows 10 either but only that 'could be installed' on our new PC, which also says that lower res 'may not work properly', or something like that. It has been behaving very strangely: only had it 5 minutes and the latest thing is I had to hunt to find the well hidden 'restore to an earlier time', when my Login was changed to a 'temporary account' and the rest of the cryptic message disappeared before it could be read Confused
What a pain.
loft

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mathdon, I was just downloading the file mentioned above, and the name of the file is actually RMIR204build5.zip. Is this the wrong name or the wrong file?

LE: The about page in RMIR also says build 5. Also "No remotes found".

PS: The description says build 6
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies. Something seems wrong with the upload process. I have just tried again to upload build 6, I get a message saying that the upload has succeeded, but what is there remains build 5. I have also tried to create a new upload containing build 6, again I get the success message, but no new upload has been created.

Edit: The post above now has a valid link to the build 6 update, on Sourceforge. It has continued to be impossible to upload it to the File Section of these forums.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is now a further update to the development version RM/RMIR v2.04. Build 8 is now available as an incremental update to build 6. The zip file for build 8 contains files RemoteMaster.jar and digitmaps.bin which should replace the corresponding files in build 6. As even this zip file is now over 2MB, it will not upload to the file section here. Instead, it is in the RMIR Development folder at SourceForge.

This update includes the development by user yaworski (Marcin) which enables RMIR to support Simpleset files under Linux. It also fixes a bug in build 6 that affects XSight remotes. Finally it recognises yet another interface type, JP2N, which is a variant of JP2 that cannot be read by RMIR v2.03.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RM/RMIR v2.04 build 9 is now on public release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: