JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Humax JC 4100

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Humax JC 4100 Reply with quote

This box uses the Kaseikyo protocol, but I am not sure how to relate the IR Scope output with the RM Build

IR Scope is giving me Device 10:18, which is fine, but in the Misc column it gives M=1, N=170, G=24

RM has entries for OEM1, OEM2, E & Leadout.

How do they map together ?
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that your copy of protocols.ini is about 18 months old. Time to update. As a bonus, I think you'll find taht all of the no-repeat executors are in the latest RMIR/RM builds. Make sure you go to Options and select Show Slingbox protocols. The Protocol Notes describe how to relate M and N to OEM1 and OEM2.

You would need to inspect the IRScope data to see what lead-out to use, but most Kaseikyo IR protocols use the default 44mS.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Mea culpa Very Happy My PROTOCOLS.INI has so many tweaks in it I don't like overwriting it. But it is time I tidied it up so I will do a comparison and let you know if the official one is missing anything I have.

Running 2.04 BTW and it looks fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: