JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Compatible remotes for Evolution DMS2004 DTA Digital Cable B

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vpaul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Compatible remotes for Evolution DMS2004 DTA Digital Cable B Reply with quote

Compatible remotes for Evolution DMS2004 DTA Digital Cable Box? TDS Cable Provided this box. New thread from http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16948

Post any info you may acquire.
Thanks
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What additional info are you looking for that we didn't give you in the previous thread?

In that thread I told you how you could buy a remote for $11 shipped that you could program to work the DTA. I also told you how you could buy a cable for $9 that you could use to program your Comcast remote.

So what else do you need?
vpaul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, Your advise and instructions are excellent. I was trying to be cheap and see if the existing remotes I already have would work without spending anymore cash. I appreciate all the advise. I just thought a more appropriate subject without referencing the URC2068 model may help others in their quest for information about the Evolution DMS2004 DTA.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt any of your existing remotes will work the DTA, but if you buy a $9 cable, you can program your Comcast remote to work it. You just have to decide if it's worth $9 to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: