JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for help on LED strip Lights w/ IR receiver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hostage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Looking for help on LED strip Lights w/ IR receiver Reply with quote

I bought this LED light strip kit from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WRDG9CQ?refRID=B48FFER7H7V1NMSHR15N&ref_=pd_bia_nav_t_3

I added the device to my Nevo C2 remote with the learning function, I don't know if the learning function can screw up, though it seems that I need to enter some things twice to get it working. I haven't been able to get the remote to learn the dim function. Instead of trying to enter everything by hand in remote, does anyone know if there is one of those files you can upload for the device? So far I have power, colors: blue, red, and green input into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: