JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[solved] RMIR cant download data from my URC-39930 remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
friday

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: [solved] RMIR cant download data from my URC-39930 remote Reply with quote

again i need help.

for a long time i had nothing to change, but now rmir can't download the data. only raw download.

how can i attach this file here?

Last edited by friday on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: RMIR cant download data from my remote Reply with quote

friday wrote:
for a long time i had nothing to change, but now rmir can't download the data. only raw download.

Is this from a new remote or a remote that you've downloaded from before? If it's a new remote, you probably don't have the RDF for it. If it's an old remote, you might have somehow lost the path to the RDF folder.

Check the following to see if it still points to your RDF folder
File > Set Directory > RDF Path

friday wrote:
how can i attach this file here?

Go to the Diagnosis Area in the File Section and load it there, then post a link to it here.
friday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i forgot.

it is still my Dreambox RC. URC-39930 RJ0 03 wich ist not listed as rdf within RMIR v2.03build10. and the Path is correct.

but i already programmed it this way with many Support from you and vicky and others few years ago.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13827
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first problem that I have opening your file is that the DreamboxV4.map is not found. I found another Dreambox file and had the same problem opening it. So, I changed the RDF to point to Dreambox.map instead and that took care of the first problem.

Do you not have that problem when you open Dreambox files normally? Do you have the DreamboxV4.map and DreamboxV4.jpg files?

Now onto your file, there is some garbage data in there just after the keymoves and macros. I removed it and was able to open the file using RMIR and saved it as an RMIR file

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13829
friday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... is that the DreamboxV4.map is not found

correct, since years there is no v4.map. so i duplicated the v2.map and renamed it. with this change the failure does not appear on my pc. maybe someone can fix it in RMIR.

i think the file you created from my raw i have already. it was the last change which i made. the keymoves for volume punch through.

however, my goal is to use the most important keys from my Panasonic TXP-50vt50e keys especially the "Vierra Tools"-key. this is the only key i miss most at moment. but unfortunatly i found no file for this. see here -> http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108065#108065
i dont find "vierra Tools" in this built in 0680
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't follow your reply, but all we need to know in this thread is, are you able to load the file that I created into your remote and did that fix the problem that you were having downloading from your remote?

If you are still having problems with the code for your TV, please ask about that in the other thread.
friday

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, now i can upload the fixed file and download in again.

thanks @The Robman
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: