JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pop-up warning when installing extender in RMIR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ncoig

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Pop-up warning when installing extender in RMIR Reply with quote

When installing an extender previously (and currently) I've seen a message pop up in RMIR about understanding the changes to the remote would somehow be instantaneous, yadda, yadda.

Well, when installing the extender into a file this evening, I saw this warning pop up, and wanted to read it later for clarification, so I closed it with the intention of reading it later. Now it never does pop up on any extender installation.

I don't see an option for "re-initializing" warnings, and the only options for suppressing messages are for key moves and table deletes. I tried re-initializing the settings file, but no dice. I didn't think there were registry writes, but perhaps there are? (I can't find them readily)

Pointers?

-N
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: