JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to solve Harmony 300 remote "disabled" problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czlyw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: How to solve Harmony 300 remote "disabled" problem Reply with quote

I bought a Harmony 300 remote control one year ago and put it in my cabinet for a long time. These days, I found it and started to use. After I tried to look for some codes and sync it, it popup a message "The product has been disabled and can no longer be synchronized or set up."

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thing happened to mine. They suspect its a counterfeit remote, or there were too many downloads. Contact there customer support and it will take about 90 days to resolve, after you find your proof of purchase.
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once remote is replaced under warranty, they don't ask for the defective back, but it will never be able to programmed again. People sell them, buyers are out of luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: