JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony HTS-S360 Stereo ( Amplifier) remote code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkgarg20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Sony HTS-S360 Stereo ( Amplifier) remote code Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for the upgrade file for Sont HTS-S360 stereo receiver/amplifier. I have RCA RCRP05B remote. The setup code 1759 works but not completely. It does power on/off, change volumes and pressing numbers it switches some of the inputs but NOT all. For example it can switch between DVD/Tuner/Video 1/TV input. But it does not work for BD input.

Thanks for your time and help.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony HTS-S360 Stereo ( Amplifier) remote code Reply with quote

rkgarg20 wrote:
I am looking for the upgrade file for Sont HTS-S360 stereo receiver/amplifier. I have RCA RCRP05B remote. The setup code 1759 works but not completely. It does power on/off, change volumes and pressing numbers it switches some of the inputs but NOT all. For example it can switch between DVD/Tuner/Video 1/TV input. But it does not work for BD input.

Found a match and recorded the IR signals with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.

rkgarg20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for uploading the file. However only Sony15 protocole function worked but NOT sony20. Please let me know how to setup those codes. For example inPutBD code has Sony20 type so it did not work on remote.

Thanks again for your time.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but there is no built-in code with the proper subdevice for some of those Sony20 commands. Your only option is to get a JP1.3 cable ($18-$30) or learn it from a cheap harmony ($20). Or you could simply make a macro that goes to the nearest input then sends an input-next command or two to get to the desired one.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I think that the RCRP05B can send all of the learned codes using Audio 2172, which has subdevices 250, 11, 40, and 8. So I made a different upgrade incorporating these subdevices so that the fixed data matches 2172. That means this upgrade can be used for manual entry of EFCs via 994.

ererz, I think your upgrade refers to subdevice 4, but it should be device 40.

Last edited by 3FG on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3FG wrote:
Actually I think that the RCRP05B can send all of the learned codes using Audio 1272, which has subdevices 250, 11, 40, and 8. So I made a different upgrade incorporating these subdevices so that the fixed data matches 2172. That means this upgrade can be used for manual entry of EFCs via 994.

ererz, I think your upgrade refers to subdevice 4, but it should be device 40.

Thank you very much for pointing that out. I've fixed the file accordingly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: