JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Miscellaneous -> Hardware -> 15-2117 noise reduction mod
File - 15-2117 noise reduction mod
Description: This is really just a link to a post at Remote Central that describes how to modify the RF box that comes with remotes like the 15-2117 so that there's less interference from "noise".
Submited by: The Robman
Web Site: Click Here
Date: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 am
Last Updated: None
Last Download: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:32 pm
File Size: 155 Bytes
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 398
Download File

Author Comments
streetskater

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 pm    Comment subject:

Yeah, having purchased a dozen or so 1995's and 2117's I have about a dozen of those RF receivers. The concept was a good one but I haven't really found them of much use---and actually I don't need a dozen paper weights.

I basically turned to Rat Shack's Pyramids when I need to do the RF thing. They've work very well for me and more importantly they've worked well for friends and family when I've set them up. I wouldn't want to have to deal with the one's that come as a kit with the remotes--with me in NYC and me mom in Texas! I don't know if they still even make the pyramids. I've got 'em in the field working a treat for probably 15 years and more.