JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Device Upgrades -> HTPC - Media Centers -> Generic USB remote for Windows
File - Generic USB remote for Windows
Description: no-name USB remote for Windows, that can be found on ebay for just $4.99 (arrow keys are in a separate file)
Submited by: The Robman
Web Site: Click Here
Date: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 am
Last Updated: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:09 pm
Last Download: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:38 pm
File Size: 4.79 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 197

Author Comments
dre

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm    Comment subject: PC Remote Controller (LK-9403)

FYI, this remote is also generically known as a "PC Remote Controller", with the model number LK-9403 on the box from eBay.
urc6131

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm    Comment subject:

First, a big THANK YOU for posting it.

I own one of these remote and it die on me and I am glad you have it posted.

One thing unfortunate though, is that the "Power" button seems to be different from what it used to. When I press the power on the original, it puts the PC to sleep. Where as when I press the power, it shuts down the PC. This happens to be the button I needed most - to wake my PC from sleep.

Also the mouse cursor key (I'm using the combo RM file) does not seem to work. Instead, I'm pretty sure one of the direction is treated as a NumLock button by the receiver.

I wonder if there are actually multiple versions of this remote out there?
urc6131

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 pm    Comment subject:

Correction: The power button works. It actually maps to the power button of the PC and if I set the power button's action to sleep. Pressing power on the remote also sleeps the PC.

I am still having trouble with the mouse movements though.