JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Extenders -> One For All -> OARUSB04G -> Convert OARUSB04G files for URC6440 - once extended, these notes allow configs to be swapped
File - Convert OARUSB04G files for URC6440 - once extended, these notes allow configs to be swapped
Description: According to notes provided by mathdon
Submited by: tranx
Author: mathdon
Version: wordpad
Date: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 am
Last Updated: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:29 am
Last Download: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:46 pm
File Size: 2.85 KB
Rating: 7 / 10 (1 Votes)
Downloaded: 16

Author Comments
davecs

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:31 pm    Comment subject:

This would only work for me when I downloaded from the remote, otherwise the Create Missing Updates button was permanently greyed out. What I did then was Edited the "Updates" into RemoteMaster (irmu) and saved them. After that, I reloaded my annotated file, and added the updates using the saved irmu files. The file saved as a result of that, did convert.

I have a URC-6440, but they are now impossible to get hold of, and I ordered the OARUSB04G from the USA (much cheaper even with the postage and customs stuff) which is on its way.